My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Wonderful!

Its pouring!! The children, the ones up anyway ( Nats is STILL asleep!) have already been fighting..TV turned off for the rest of the day.Dan sent upstairs. :(
Meg is down here eating a VERY late breakfast( she has been up ages but takes for ever to sort out her blood testing etc!) ................Its going to be a looong day.
Poor Dex is trying to sleep off nights though this too.
Was going to do the gardening today..the furniture needs painting and the patio is desperate for a clean, but i am not doing it in the rain, so i shall be working on DT stuff.
Did the 10 things Dare yesterday, not sure about it but i did enjoy doing it LOL. Found loads of retro fonts and learned how to type in a circle ( thanks Suzanne and padders :))
My ten things were belifes and i pinched lots of Darren Hayes Lyricks as when i first heard them, felt like they were already mine.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment. I love the title of your blog, and your banner-must learn how to do a banner one day. I love you 'beliefs' LO, looks like you are going the freestle way too. I must do the effers dares, cause they do stretch the creativity don't they?

domestic goddess said...

hi soo,
thanks for stopping by my blog, so loving your blog title, and love the blog header, i want a snazzy one like that *sulk*