My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Busy Busy

This time of the year is mad!! Sorting out activities during the school hols for the children. They have Kidz klub and Mencap as well as a few playschemes ( mostly so they don't get too bored and i don't go too mad!!) Unfortunately i also try to do all their hospital/medical appointments during the hols so lots of things clash.
Dex said the hospital phoned about my gall stone op , and i have to go in soon...i don't have time! AND can't afford to be out of action for two weeks.
Went to ther Wyverstone crop on Sat ( fab as usual :)) Only managed 1 and 1/2 LO's , mostly because i talk too much!! It was lovely to see everyone, they are all very talented and i love looking at everyone's work.
I did the class kit (below). Lorraine has this kit one the scrapagogo site.
I have started to do the "speshal" Dare this week..Its lovely to see all of them on their very own site now.
Meg is going to spend a day at her new high school on Wednesday next week. My children are growing up too quick!

No comments: