My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

A couple

of Lo's i finished off from last weeks crop at the scrapping angels retreat.
Had a great day yesterday at Wyverstone, managed to do the ready steady crap challenge. Those days go too fast but at least i am always inspired when i get back. Some VERY talented scrappers. Ness brought her shop and i think i bought everyone of the new Kelly Panacci papers ...yum. I MUST use them!!
Been a horrible rainy day here and i have been doing boring things like the washing and Megs homework.
Hope everyone had a great weekend ..its over far too quickly.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love what you did with the background stamps in the end. They make great doodles :) xx

Anonymous said...

WOW!

Love the family LO - one of my fave colourschemes - always looks so fab and striking... Gorgeous girlie - really lovely!

jk x

Anonymous said...

love your challeneg LO, looks so great
hugs