My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Not much scrapping :(

I have done a LO but it is for my UKs team scraplift challenge and i can't show you till they are all done.
Have a splitting headache that just won't go today. Probably due to Dan having to stay up late and get up early for his sleep deprived EEG this morning. I thought i was really clever as i managed to get it on the same day as Megs Diabetic appointment. Dex came straight from work to help in case the appointments overlapped ( they did ) I also popped in to see dad, who is looking and sounding a lot better . He knew what was going on and he made sense. Still hoping to be home soon though.
Went to pizza hut on the way home and saw Lorraine and family . Meg knocked over a very large salt pot after lunch and then started to cry , so went ...sorry didn't get to say Bye Lorraine.
Looking forward to a lay in tomorrow, Wyverstone on Sat and then getting ready for school on Sun.
Right off to watch Greys in a min . OOOOOOOOOO that reminds me , found some great paper at Ness's shop last week with quotes all over it and in one corner it says " pick me, choose me, Love me " by Meredith Grey ...you really need to watch to get it LOL

2 comments:

joanna said...

I am absolutely loving this new series of Grey's too, Sue; hope you're having a good weekend, hun - sounds like you've had a busy week :) xx

Anonymous said...

Lurve Grey's too.

You're such a busy bee. Hope that all the hospital appointments went well.

Can sympathise with Dan and the sleep deprived EEG - Not fun xxx