My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Can you tell i am on holiday?


LOL ..I usually update once a week not once a day!

It has been a lovely quiet day, Meg went to a friends house and isn't back till teatime. Nats has onl;y just got in and Dan has been asleep ( as he went to work with Dex last night) .

Anso set me a challenge ( as i wanted to scrap but couldn't decide what ) The challenge was :

Use buttons ( had to go look for them, can't remember when i last used them!)

Use at least four brads

Two photos

Green and blue paper.

The Lo is above.

Thanks Anso ..kept me busy this afternnon.

Just going to hoover quickly and do the childrens tea..Dex and I are off shopping ( after a lovley meal at the White Horse!) ..Thursday is the night our carer comes and we are freeeeeeeeeee for a date :) ;)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow - great challenge, great layout!

Enjoy your date. :)

Mellie said...

great layout and challenge indeed!