My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Half Term Yayyyyyyyyy


And i don't care that it is raining :) I am going to get all my paperwork done ( lots!) and then scrap the rest of the week.
Had a BRILL day yeserday at Wyverstone with Nets ( thanks for putting up with me Nets) and loads of friends, met some new friend too Some of the ScrapaGoGo DT that i hadn't met before too. Watch out for a photo later.
Best of all was a wonderful class with the one and only Shimelle . A book all about the reasons why we scrap..just got a little bit of journalling to do and i will show you.
Shimelle is lovely and it was great to be your doctor ( if you ever read this LOL)
Ness bought her shop and I couldn't resist some stamps ( and a few other bits ;))
I also got my hands on the ScrapaGoGo charity kit (image above)Great Value and a Brill cause too!
I have been playing with stamps and inks all day as i had forgotten that i was taking part in a 3 inch ,inchie swop due last week ....opps !! I HATE letting people down , so got them all done today. Then realised that i have a 4 inch friendship swop too ( not due till next month) so i got them done as well. Now i need a bath as i am covered in ink, glue and glitter.
Next is to catch up with the Emily Challenges , so watch this space :)

1 comment:

Cath said...

Hope you have a fun week scrapping!