My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Yesterday


Was Ericka' birthday . Happy Birthday Darling. My sis Steph's partner. Not fair , looks more stunning every year and i am younger ( not that you'd know!)


Not fair, children growing up too fast! Dan has gone off to youth club, thankfully , i know the person who runs it very well, so he should be ok.

He had another fit on Saturday morning but seems fine now. I have to document them in Case they become regular and he may have to have meds for them. The last one was in Nov so thats ok for now.

We are having our kitchen gutted next week . Will be really glads when it is done as it is so tiny! Trying to reorganise it so there is more space and work surfaces..The great news is that we should be able to even get a dish washer in there YAYYYYY!!

From Beth:

I am tagging you!The rules:Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself. People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog. Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment to tell them they have been tagged and to read your blog.

I am flattered that you think i know 7 people to tag LOL!!

Ok:

1. I have three fab sisters , who are my best friends ( two read this so i am now in thier good books!)

2. I have a butterfly tatooed on my shoulder (done in 1978), it cost £1 and was done by a biker called "fat Bob" !!

3. I tried to learn to speak Arabic in the early 80's due to having an Irainnian boyfriend who i met at collage. He went home for the summer and the war broke out and i never saw him again, although we kept in touch for a year or so.

4. One of my fav jobs was as a civilian steward in the Officers Mess at RAF Coltishall.

5. I really DO belive in Karma

6. I LOVE Darren Hayes ( incase you didn't know!)

7. I started to snore after having Megan ......Its really loud apparently ( i am asleep so i don't know!LOL)

I now have to tag 7 people ahhhh, ummmm,

Nicki, jakey, Lorraine, Jennie, Anna, Lemon and Deb...............Sorry ladies butr i am sure your readers want to know more about you ..i do coz i am nosey :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't snore do you Soo? ;)

Beth said...

I never knew about your love for Darren Hayes lol

Nickibee said...

OOh I really struggled to find 7 people that you didn't know as well.
I have just looked at this after doing mine and way to go for not being a chicken like me with the tattoo.
Will see you at Wyverstone in May yippee. Suffereing big withdrawel symptoms.
Good luck with the NVQ assessment.