My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Happy Tuesday!


Well Dex is off for another week but he and Dan are off ( by train) to Ipswich Football club tomorrow. So, it SHOULD be quiet here! They are going with a group from Social services. There are about 50 children and carers go. They get to train on the ground and a guided tour. Dan always loves it ( so does Dex ;))

The LO is of my wonderful family : 3 sisters, 4 partners and 7 children :) I love them to bits. The photos were taken at the cemetery so, the missing members: Mum, dad and Cav, weren't far away. Anyway I enjoyed doing this even though it looks a bit "noisey"..looks better IRL.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this Soo. It's not Noisy at all, it's gorgeous :) xx

Anonymous said...

I love it too hun..... I think it shows the kind of family you guys are..... full of love, fun and life xxx

Suzanne said...

Great page, how fab that you have such a close and loving family.

Roz said...

Lovely Soo, love it all. How wonderful to have such a large family, you all look so happy

Lyzzydee said...

I think its gorgeous, This is what scrapping is about, capturing the memories!!!