My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Hi Honey ...I'm home



Two glorious weeks at Praa Sands. Wonderful to NOT have a list of stuff to do.
We were really lucky with the weather and only had rain on one day. I can not describe the view from the house..breathtaking. I have tried to photograph it, video it . It just doesn't come close. We saw fireworks most nights too :)
it was impossible to watch TV in the evenings, we gave up in the end as the view is just so hypnotic.
We have been twice before and at least four times to Cornwall now. So we just went to some of our favourite places. Trebah gardens,St agnes, Lands end, Perranpoth, Sennen cove, penzance, and Truro. We visited Boscastle and Tintagel on the way home and went to Camelford (the best chip shop on the planet!)for lunch.
I will update later will photos.

No comments: