My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

ScrapaGoGo's July kit


Didn't get used as much as would have liked. It was GORG so i got it back out yesterday. Just added some fancy pants rub ons and altered thickers ( sorry Steph you haven't a clue what i am on about do you ? LOL)

This is my niece Eva , who is sunning herself in the Dominican Republic at the mo ( lucky girl ) with the rest of the Pizzies :)

Dex and i are off out for a meal and shopping soon ..yayyyyyyyyyyy The company that supplies our carer has be "sacked" so we loose her in Oct , so we are making the most of it :(..Knew it would happen, always does.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Right, just got access back to Internet after 3 days!
The family one - no comment, how could I possibly top that x
The next one - you are just showing off ;0p I'm going to start talking about joists and programming language next time I come round.
Today's - Have a lovely evening both of you
p.s. I think you meant surf, I know you are a servant but .....
Love you BITC xox