My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

This old Witch


Went out to a Halloween party tonight. She LOVES Halloween and dressing up LOL. It was put on by social services for young people with learning disabilities and was held in Ipswich. It was great as she got to catch up with people she was at school with .
Spent a looovely day yesterday with Nets. We took a trip to Papermaze to see Ness, who made us very welcome. Got some gorg stamps too.
As if i don't have enough to do, i have signed up for loads of swaps and have spent most of the day making ACT's to trade and swap.
Had to go to the doc's this morning because of Dex shouting "Breath" in the middle of the night the other night! Frightened the life out of me ..apparently i had been snoring really loudly and then stopped breathing. Anyway, Doc thinks it is congestion left over from my bad cold last month and now have a nasal spray to try and help. Dex has to monitor my sleeping/snoring...hes going to LOVE that as he usually gets into Megs bed and sends her in with me when i snore too loudly! I told him that the Doc says he HAS to sleep with me LOL!!
I have to be really nice to Dex at the mo as i am off to Wyverstone for a days scrapping on Sat and then the following weekend, Nets and I are off to the ATDML retreat :) :)
Started making my christmas cards and will do Nets challenge to make one without Christmas papers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looks stunning! I bet her mates didn't have a professional make-up artist do their makeup :)
Dex, iv'e said it before and i'll say it again, you are a saint mate! I don't envy you, just lay back and think of Wales xox