My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Feeling better.

Thanks for you kind remarks.
Will be back at work on Monday. I can't belive how much i have missed it!
Nets came over yesterday and brought "get well" food. We chatted and did some scrapping...it was lovely ..especially as there were no children around! I managed to get all my ATC's for this month done. I am hoping to do another LO for the ScrapaGoGo feb kit by the weekend and then i shall be upto date with everything.
I am really really dissapointed that i couldn't carry on with the big picture challenge BUT when i am feeling 100%, I shall challenge myself to 30 LO's over 30 days just to see if i can do it. I WAS using up old stash and lots of photos that i had iontended to scrap but not got round to.

No comments: