My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Two Lay outs in 1 Day !!


This is a piccy of the tree at the bottom of the playground at one of my old primary schools ( we moved about a bit and I went to 3). It was 1971 when i got my first pair of NHS specs..they looked very much like the ones on the LO but you wouldn't be able to find a photo of me in them!! I was really surprised that you could see the leaves on the tree from the ground..it is a really vivid memory and i am glad i have scrapped it. Shame there weren't any leaves on the tree when I finally went back to nosey last week.

1 comment:

Lyzzydee said...

I have a tree memory, my first school when I was in reception had a great big cedar tree, the trunk used to sort of flake off in very soft slivers. We used to run around and around the tree and if I ever spell red cedar it takes me straight back!!!