My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Not long to go now







Till the holiday is over. I go back to work on Weds but have a half day training on Tues. Meg is back on Tues and Dan goes back on Weds. I have been checking that all school uniform is present and correct and that their backpacks have the right supplies ( with a little, and I mean, LITTLE help from the children!).



I WILL DO THE DRAW FOR THE CHIPBOARD BOOK TOMORROW (MONDAY 7th APRIL)



The layout is of Meg yesterday. She wouldn't pose for the pic, so I only got one shot. The cake was blurry and i had the chair back and the top of Dans head in it. So I just used the close up of Meg and a photo of the cake. New sassafras lass paper and I painted the letters to match.

5 comments:

mandijane said...

love the little gems on the cupcake.....great LO

Angela said...

Looks like a fab party, and love the LO!

kelly said...

fab idea love the jewels really cute!

Mrs_Tiggy said...

Great LO and love the cupcake.

barmyowlscoo said...

I like the little jewels to and dare I say it it is a "sweet" LO