My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

No Matter what


...they say..Boyzone was great!! :) They sang all my faves and did a Micheal Jackson Medley too. Dex was surprised that he enjoyed them too. It was VERY crowded and being SO short , I had to stand well back to see above all the tall peoples heads.

Ohh and we won £25 on a race..I only let him bet on one race :) It was nice to see how the other half lives and funny too..too much make up ..skirts ( belts) too short and weird hats!

I was also surprised to see so many people i knew! Bumped into two ex boyfriends..Well one didn't recognise me as its been 30 yrs and i am still not quite sure if it was him. Anyway we had a wonderful time.

After all the fuss about getting that blasted camera yesterday..the photos were crap! I didn't take many ..i forgot ..too busy looking about ..ahh well. crappy photo above!

Back to scrapping

Still lots going on over at the GoGo House with spot prizes too.

No comments: