My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Soaking Wet Tuesday

I was woken to the sound of the postman knocking on the door ( poor man was dripping wet too!). He had an Artbase parcel not for me but for Natalie!! She asked me to order some stash for her..she is not content with just Nets and my cast offs and wanted a box with HER name on it! Well at least she will be busy today.. I sorted out some photos for her AND some of my stash.

Today ScrapGoGo start the celebrations for our third anniversary . The time table of events is
HERE on the blog. Looks like some really great prizes including a ticket to the GoGo Retreat!!!! How cool..wish I could enter!! Anyway if you are taking part ..Have fun :)

Whho Hoooo While i have been typing , its stopped raining! I might be back later.

No comments: