My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I WANT these!!!

But they are Megs!! We tried on every pair of suitable shoes in the whole shop and there were a few. Some were very reasonably priced at £12.99 but Noooooooooooooooooooooo These were the ones that fit. In her defence, she has inherited my wide feet but still, they were going to be mine one day ..£40 for school shoes...I go back to school tomorrow in my old shoes!


We are all ready for school tomorrow. I just have to try to get them to bed a bit earlier tonight as it will be such a shock in the morning..Where has the time gone..Dan is now yr 10 ( and gets use of the games room ) , Meg is yr 9 already!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised you don't have a pair of anti shoes - I would if I could afford them BITC xox

Anonymous said...

They are lush!
Hope school went well!

Anonymous said...

Oh and it's Cath btw but it wouldn't let me put my name?