My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Its Cold!

Thankfully no snow yet though. I would love to hibernate and sleep all winter. I am not a big fan of winter and wouldn't even mind missing Christmas ( shock!)
Half term is going too fast! It has its good points like, sleeping in till 8 or 8.30 am and the children Sleeping in till after 10 :). As long as we dont go out as a group, they are ok (ish) during the day but in the evening...Dan's OCD with the football scores is annoying ( he has to keep checking, online or on the TV), Meg is not quiet and has a screachy voice and fights with Dan, Nats , who ever she can. I have a bad headache ATM :(
Everyone is grumpy and I am just waiting for them all to go to bed so i can relax...sigh.
I have a fab weekend away to look forward too next month . The ATDML retreat near Colcherster. I like this bit ...as it gets closer..the looking forward to it :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

x