My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

A belated Happy Christmas!!

Time just flew! Hope everyone had a wonderful time:)
Anyone who knows my family well, will KNOW that our Christmas will not have gone without the odd glitch LOL and of course that is true. SO RIP my cooker ..who died while cooking Christmas dinner!! ...You would think that sort of thing would only happen once in a lifetime wouldn't you ? ...No the exact same thing happened about 15 yrs ago and my darling mum cooked our dinner that time. This time I would like to thank my little sis ( with the BIG oven) xxxx.
New cooker ordered and hopefully arriving soon.
I am recovering from flu and am now starting to want to eat again..unfortunately wasn't off my food long enough to loose much weight though ;)
We had a wonderful evening yesterday playing games with little sis and family. I was both surprised at how good ( and competitive ) Meg was :).
No scrapping done at all ..as i had to tidy it all away ..i shall start to mess up the dinning room again soon though :)

3 comments:

Lyzzydee said...

Hope you feel better soon. I have done mega amounts of scrapping!! actually finished holiday photos. Thank You for the georgeous christmas card!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better soon.

What a fooh about the cooker.

Happy new year xxx

Anonymous said...

Hey babe, got your scrapping space back yet? xx