My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Monday, April 06, 2009

My New (old) Car



Is a Citroen Berlingo and I really like it :) Its No sporty car but that's not what i wanted:) I saw one at a scrapbook retreat last year and was impressed with the amount of stash you could get in the boot LOL! It is also very roomy for my tall children :)
I am off out in it to pick up one of my Fab sisters in it in a min. She is popping over for a quick pre Easter visit ( and to watch the children tomorrow while I take Dex for a small op in the morning )

2 comments:

Monika said...

Congrats on your new car!

We rented of those one summer vacation and I was also impressed by the space in it, I really liked it and for a while we were thinking of getting one..

Lyzzydee said...

Its nice to have a new car!!!