My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Monday, May 25, 2009

oppps!




Another week has gone! Another busy one so , hopefully I am excused? Last week was mine and Dex's 26th Wedding anniversary, we celebrated with fish n' chips LOL ( times are hard!). On Sat, we went to Annette and Raymond's to help celebrate Rosies 4th Birthday. It was great fun and i am afraid a few of us had too much to drink..opps!
Yesterday we popped to the garden center to get a few plants for the pots in the garden and some herbs. I then spent the rest of the day potting and clearing the patio of weeds ( i am a fair weather gardener..........meaning brilliant warm sun before i go out :)) It is starting to look better but i still have quite a bit to do and there's not much sun today.

The 3D cupcakes are made with a template and can be left so that you can open them to put a small gift inside. I think they are so cute!!
Right, I have not scrapped all week and need to replenish my cards so off to get out the rubber stamps and paper.

No comments: