My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Saturday, July 04, 2009

Too hot to fight





My dear children has been arguing a lot of the afternoon and were sent up to their rooms ALL of them! I have let them out and they all chose to go outside yayyyyyy( probably to get away from a grumpy mum! LOL)
I was then able to finish the above lo.......its very simple, couldn't concentrate much..as soon as i saw these gorg Cosmo cricket papers last week, i knew i would be using them quickly.
I would like to quickly wish my dear BIL a Happy Birthday today :) He wont read this as he is at his brothers wedding today . Catch you later .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh I am loving this LO.
Hope your kids calm down, you're right, it's too hot to argue, a woman tried to have an argument with me in the traffic today but I just ignored her, haha.