My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Busy Day

Dex is taking Dan and a couple of friends to see Norwich play today ( Dan is really an Ipswich fan, but football is football). Nats has gone to Pleasure wood Hills with Mencap for the day so I thought i would take Meg to see Harry Potter as she is so keen to go. Best of all it is showing in Stowmarket, so I don't have to go to the City :) :)
Meanwhile, I have had to order a power cable for Dan's laptop, he has somehow "lost" his, i have looked everywhere in his room and never seen such an array of cables and leads for various appliances. I expect i shall find it now the new one has arrived. Am trying to sort out problems on it now so Dex can use it for a while( Dan is not into computers and hardly uses it). It keeps going blank after a while.....sigh. So far have managed to get it on line and update antivirus, am now running a virus check and then will delete unwanted programmes before running defrag.
Hopefully might get chance to scrap over the weekend!!

No comments: