My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Birthday Card


A More recent photo -taken last night.

His Birthday card.

A Birthday book i made to replace my tiny one. Made using a chipboard book that was part of my secret Santa prezz.

I also got to use the FABBY 7 Gypsies month stamps that I saw on ATDML site but was sold out by the time i made my mind up that i couldn't live without them. I stamp each stamp on the top of the page and then used a different colour embossing powder on each one.



Ha! that'll teach me to get excited about them being away for most of the day..poor Derek felt ill after eating spicy food last night and pasta in pizza hut today with lots of tomato sauce, he really ought not to with his IBS. Anyway they came home early.
He is now feeling better so I am about to do a party buffet for tea.

No comments: