My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Daniel

Even at 16 1/2 he isn't still very often! I wanted to use the photos to show his ADHD as it is so much part of Dan. He IS so much calmer now but still chatters non stop and finds it difficult to be still. I would worry if he was.
He is such a contradiction too..yesterday came home from school with a trophy and voucher for being the most helpful pupil and today is in trouble and losing his break tomorrow!
I always used to think he was like a spaniel puppy when he was little as he was so keen to play, help get things done and also tiring to be around.

I do love him to bits and although he gets frustrated with me when he can't get his own way, I always get a kiss when he goes to school every morning.

No comments: