My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Disaster!!

Well there was supposed to be a photo of Natalie with her new "hair do". I managed to cut it nice and short- it is very difficult for her to manage when it gets long. She also still pulls it out occasionally. I WAS going to dye it a lovely plum colour. I have done it before and it really suits her. That was NOT to be! I had just started to get the colour on , quite quickly , nearly half done, when she said she felt ill. I couldn't smell a thing and all the windows were open but.......Natalie has been known to "fit" if things don't "feel " or "smell" right. So I got her outside in the back garden to see if the fresh air would help. No, she started being sick and i was worried that her hair would dye half red so I had to get it off quick. I did what I could but ended up using the garden hose! We were both drenched but she didn't "fit".................sigh. She went for a lay down and was fine after an hour ...hair slightly reddish on one side though. We won't ever be doing THAT again!


Love Soojay xx

3 comments:

Muckyfingers said...

Oh no, poor Natalie. Give her a kiss from me xoxoxox

Unknown said...

Poor Natalie...glad it didn't turn into anything worse tough
L xx

Jane (J-bug) said...

Oh no! Hope she's ok!