My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Friday, August 27, 2010

What a mess!!

After a couple of evenings making "stuff" this is what the craft/Dining room table, looks like!
In truth , it has not been used as an actual table to eat at since Megs Birthday in April.
Its not a bad size but i have so much "truck" on it that i only leave myself about a foot of space to work in !

It didn't get any better today as Meg has art to do. We had play at Encaustic art painting backgrounds for some of her drawings.

Its very messy and very addictive.


Meg did several pieces that she is quite pleased with.

I WAS going to show you a before and after shot of the table but it doesn't look any better!

Have updated the background of my blog to correspond with the weather.

Love Soojay xx

No comments: