My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Is it only Tuesday?

This arrived yesterday and as its Nick Sparks, I just HAVE to read it. I am a sucker for all his books and have got every one. I have just started "The Host"(Stephanie Meyer's first book) which i bought over a year ago. I Think it will be really good once i get my teeth into it but for now i will be reading this one. All his books are about romance but always have a twist and nearly always make me cry!


Watched the Prince of Persia this evening while Dan And Derek went to football. Very easy on the eye as you can see .......................sigh. I really liked the film too.
Another busy week at work - at least the time flies .
I DON'T like that it is dark when I get up in the mornings now or that it is getting dark earlier and earlier each night. Definitely NOT a Winter person.

My car passed its MOT today thank goodness :)

Right I am off to bed with my book and a cuppa.

Love Soojay xxx

No comments: