My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Thank Heavens its the weekend!!

This week has been MANIC and to tell the truth a bit rubbish. Don't get me wrong I have had worse, much worse. Its just the time of year i suppose, its getting so dark already and cold.
Work has been so busy that I have had no time to talk to my boss who's desk is about 2 foot away from mine! We have both been in early and out late too ..to try and get everything done.
My poor sis , who should be happy to have had the last of her chemo, is instead in hospital feeling awful :(
Dan was off college sick today ..Meg must be brewing something because she came downstairs screaming that her eyes were blurry and was panicking...it was a hypo (low blood sugar - she shouldn't be low after tea) :( Will have to keep a close eye on her - there are loads of tummy bugs and colds about already. She is really scared and has already said that as soon as Derek goes to work tonight ,she is coming into my bed.
We had to have the upstairs loo replaced as it was coming away from the wall and Dan managed to pull his bedroom door off the hinges - all sorted now but i do feel a bit drained.
I heard today that an x pupil is very unwell and that has upset me.
Thats why I am glad to see the end of this week and look forward to relaxing this weekend.
I did get one pleasant surprise today that made me happy , another x pupil popped in and told me he is at college and is enjoying it - I was so worried that he might not be doing anything - What a star!! :)
ahh well hopefully there will be sunshine and scrapping tomorrow . Night x

Love Soojay xx

No comments: