My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Again!!

This looks GREAT: HERE I have signed up as I want to take better photographs and better still its free!!
Had a lovely visit from Nets and Rosie yesterday . I did take a few photos but most are blurry..its difficult to catch Rosie when she is still Ha Ha .
I do Wish the weekends would slow down a bit. This one has been filled with washing. Our washing machine died last year and a very dear friend gave me her old one to use. It was great but was only a 5kg load and 1000 spin. Our new shiny machine arrived yesterday and (thanks to Dan doing his ANNUAL sort out!!!..........boys) the washing basket is buried under a tonne of socks ( wondered where they had got to!) it is on the fourth load :).
Once again not much scrapping /crafting going on :( ..I do feel more motivated when the sun is shining. I hope to amend this soon. I have lots of ideas but just no "get up and go" to actually do them.

Love Soojay xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! & what a way to spend it, washing ;0) xoxoxoxoxox