My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Shoes Arrived!

Yayy..They are lovely, very comfortable and make me an inch taller LOL! Very fast delivery too. I can highly recommend this store tREDs . The shoes I ordered were £80 in most stores but here were £30, there's savings on most brands so go look. Thanks to the lovely Tracie for the heads up on this .
Glad its the weekend as I was starting to wilt at work. After managing to not catch anything all winter ( and you have to remember that all the sick pupils have to come see me first before they go to med room - its amazing how many get sick just before a language or maths lesson! ;) ). I thought i was doing really well. I just have a sore throat and sniffles but I am also shattered. I intend to do very little this weekend except potter. Unfortunately there's loads of things I could have done including attending an all day crop with some of my fav people . Instead I'll keep my bugs to myself and hopefully be raring to go on Monday morning ( well up and dressed and facing the right direction anyway :) )
If anyone watched Ideal world this morning, they were selling my PC (below) - it sold out. I bought mine from Amazon UK for the same price ( just not with the four easy payment options but it did have free delivery ) I have to say I love it.
Right enough waffle from me -off to stuff as much washing as I can into the washing machine ( no not really its new and I am frightened of breaking it!) But with 5 of us , I shall spend quite a bit of the day filling it up!

Love Soojay xx

No comments: