My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Quick update

I have been listening to UB40..I do love them ..Not so much now Ali has left though.

I have been crying to Waterloo road this week ..really sad..I won't spoil it in case you are going to watch later.

Also cried to Glee this week. I LOVE Sue but instead of making me laugh as she usually does..she made me cry!

Just started reading this book..literally last night ..on about page 5 so its too early to comment.


Just finished reading this on my iPhone. Its one of three so I will download the others as i quite liked it. I wish i had a kindle though as the iPhone is a little small.

Took Meg for her interview at college this week ..went well and she is going for the day in a couple of weeks to see a bit more and spend the day with the class. Got to sort out her transport now.

Cooking sausage, mash and sweet red onion for tea tonight but still need to do the weekly menu.

Have been making cards most of the day today ( see other blog)..Am now on two card DT's :D ..good excuse to buy more stash ;)..Good job Derek doesn't read this!


Love Soojay xxx


1 comment:

Lacey and Natalia said...

I love Glee! It makes me cry too!