My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Hair

Not as purple as I had thought it would be but Meg is Very Happy with it .
The light is not so good now and the little madam would not pose but continued to play on the X Box.


It does shine "purple" in certain light. I hope the roots dont grow though too quickly as it is a job I Hate doing!


I am off on a nice long weekend retreat tomorrow. The ATDML retreat at Stoke By Nayland - one of my fav hotels. This will be my fourth time there and fifth time staying - almost a home from home :D
I have 5 classes booked and as I haven't done a scrapbook page for AGES, I am really looking forward to it. I am also really looking forward to having my food cooked for me (Amazing food too) and having a bath without an interruption.
Back to the real world on Monday - half term over.

Love Soojay xxx

No comments: