My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Sunday, October 09, 2011

Happy 18th Danny

 Getting this boy to have his photo taken is as rare as hens teeth! And smiling too-Wow!

We have had a quiet day at home, he bought himself a new smart phone with birthday money - I am so glad as it means i can actually contact him now! We bought him a fab Lenovo touch screen PC and while it cost quite a bit, I don't mind. I suppose because I know he won't be taking driving lessons like a lot of boys his age. Quite apart from the ADHD, he also has epilepsy.
Anyway the boy asked for burger and chips for tea- sometimes i do love his simple tastes _ nice and easy :). 
I had better get to it.


Love Soojay xxx


3 comments:

Muckyfingers said...

Beautiful, beautiful man :) xXx

Glen said...

Happy Birthday to your son Sue. He is a handsome guy - watch out girls! What a wise choice for his birthday. I am sure he will get hours of pleasure from both of his pressies. TFS. ~Glen~

Curso de Reflexoterapia Podal said...

this subject matter. Through your personal articles, I’ve gone from just an amateur to a skilled in the region. It can be really a honor to your work. Thanks