My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Where's the Pause Button??

Life is moving to fast!! Work is manic, my boss/partner was ill for a few days so I was alone. I have just caught up (almost) with last week and have this weeks work to do tomorrow ha ha - Not going to happen!
I seem to have hundreds of bills coming though the door, car tax and this week two lots of travel for next term - for Dan and Meg @ £150 each, I was hoping to get through AFTER Christmas! On a positive note and also probably because we were too busy to do anything about it, we have managed to amass £210 worth of Tesco vouchers which I have doubled up on line so at least the bills are cancelled out ( If you understand my logic!)
My darling Sister Steph is not doing so well - She has throat cancer.
I am hoping to be able to go see her soon after she has a op on Monday to help her breathing.
I can't put into words how I am feeling at the moment - jeez life is unfair - she deserves so much better!

Love Soojay xx

1 comment:

flowerbomb said...

Life is always like that! Have a courage and grab all the opportunities!