My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Monday, May 07, 2012

De Cluttering

 Ohh My Goodness the shame!! I did know where everything was though ;) ..I needed a much less cluttered work space so it had to go - 90% of the stuff on there too.

 I desperately need some new "sitting" on furniture - this chair was dads but as soon as i can afford it, i am afraid its going. I need to do some major shredding too!! 





This is a bit better - i still have the books but you just cant see them now :) 
The old ikea shelves are in the utility room for laundry.

New improved working space with much less clutter :) 
Can you SEE all those pretty lights on the router working :) :) 

Unfortunately I have a way to go where my craft desk is concerned..onwards!!

Love Soojay xx

3 comments:

Muckyfingers said...

Looks fab honey :) xXx

Seo forum said...

Hello,I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts.

vixen said...

Well done on the de cluttering, hour house needs a good de clutter just seem to be stuck in catch 22 at the moment :(