My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sore Feet!

 After dancing most of the night at the year 11 Prom. I love Prom but am always sad when they leave. They do scrub up well :) 

 The venue was "All Manor of Events" just outside Ipswich and I can highly recommend it. Lovely dinning area - lots of room ( especially as it was so hot) - good sized dance floor with doors that open to let in some air.

 I shall miss these girls - they used to pop in and see me every day - it will be a lot quieter in our department.

 We were there in plenty of time to watch everyone arrive and i love seeing the ways that they get there.
There was a studio for professional photographs and we all had lots taken , I don't think i have laughed so much. 

Bye Bye yr 11's
****


Three weeks left of term, after next week, our yr 10's are on two weeks work experience so it will be REALLY quite in school. There are also loads of school trips , so I might be able to catch up at bit with all the paper work.
We have a sports award evening on Monday night and yr 13th Prom on Thursday night. 

Love Soojay xxx

No comments: