My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Quick Catch up in pictures





 Watching:
On DVD 
 
This was so funny.




 Definitely one of my Favs now - LOVED this film! ( am also reading this on my kindle)

Reading:

 Funny and you can dip in and out - good job as I am also reading The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel as well.

Eating:

 Well I cooked these yesterday. Trying to eat more salad too.

Listening:

 Reminds me of Steph so only listening to a few at the moment , finding it hard to listen to very much without crying .

Going out:
 Silly Season - 7 members of staff leaving for various reasons + end of term meals/parties. Three more this week . term finishes on 23rd July ( we can work from home if we want on that day  ) .

Watching (on TV)

 Wallander started last Sunday - if I can stay awake , I'll watch tonight.

 Once upon a time - Love this little bit of escapism (also on Sunday nights) 

Desperately Missing Steph. 
I do hear her sometimes giving me her opinion on things in my head .


Till Next Time
Love Soojay xxx

No comments: