My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Silly Season!!

Is definitely upon us!!
Too much to do and too little time!
Don't get me wrong - i like to go out - Last weekend was FABULOUS with my sisters at Stoke By Nayland. I didnt take many photos and the ones i took were rubbish so i wont put them up.
 We are still living in the aftermath of the council; putting in new heating ( nothing wrong with the old radiators!!) Waiting for it to be inspected now and then the bulider/decorator to fill in the holes ect.
I will definitely need to decorate almost every where after Christmas.
I shall be tree planting next Saturday - 420 of them !!! at the school with a small group of volunteers. One of my jobs at school ids as the ECO rep , the head wants a forest - so he is getting one!!


Love Soojay xxx

No comments: