My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Thursday, August 08, 2013

All Done (ish)

 I need to get some boxes so I can organize her craft supplies

 I also need to get her new single quilt - this is her old double one ( we have a new duvet cover - its purple!)

  The bed used to belong to her cousin Rosie ( who now has a cabin bed). Its perfect for here.

 The long table was bought for our room to go along the bottom of our king sized bed but it just gets in the way, so is ideal for Natalie . She has her TV , PC and even room at the end to craft. I need to get her a chair as this is an old dinning room chair.

 As you can see, I am also waiting for the curtains to arrive - I will probably have to put up her old ones for tonight.

 I have promised cushions for the bed too ( she wants owl shaped ones!!)

 I could do with a low table or box to put the printer on .


 We had to pop to the local hardware store when i was ready to put the shade up as there was a vital piece missing from the light fittings!

 The photo frames need photos in them too.

I wonder how long it will be tidy for - normally you can't see the floor!!

BTW - The rest of the house looks like a disaster area!

Love Soojay xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks great Sue! Realy light... Well done job! xxx Syl