My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Time to catch up

 On Thursday it was our wedding anniversary - 32 years!!
We went back to where we had our reception meal. It has changed hands many times since then . It was nice to see some of my ex pupils working there and nice to catch up with them.

 It was a lovely meal and we were given a romantic booth and an Anniversary card from the pub.

 The outside hasn't changed at all. Still really pretty.

I am on the last haft term of the year this week and have been catching up with tidying - not easy when there are 5 messy adults in the house and you work full time.
 I have also been doing some long overdue tidying of the garden. Some of my furniture is just crumbling now, so new furniture arriving later in the week.

 Dex and I have found this sweet programme and are half way though season 2 on Amazon Prime

Megan Is making me watch this with her on Netfilx - even though it is meant for teens - I am on season 5 now!! opps!

One of my work colleagues recommended this book  "The Yellow World: Trust Your Dreams and They'll Come True" by Albert Espinosa. 
Brief Description 
Albert Espinosa never wanted to write a book about surviving cancer, so he didn't. He wrote a book instead about the Yellow World. What is the yellow world? The yellow world is a world that's within every one's reach, a world the colour of the sun. It is the name of a way of living, of seeing life, of nourishing yourself with the lessons that you learn from good moments as well as bad ones. It is the world that makes you happy, the world you like living in. The yellow world has no rules; it is made of discoveries.
It was nice to read .
 
I am about to purchase this new album by Will Young - will let you know what i think .

Soojay xx

1 comment:

Scrapthology said...

Congratulations on your anniversary.