My OTHER Blog is HERE and has all my craft related posts.

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Hairdressing and Beauty therapy - Part 1

 Most people I know, know that I trained to be a hairdresser in 1976 and a Beauty therapist in 1979. 
I tried to give up in 1982  but was the station barber at RAF Aldergrove until 1985 and since then has always cut and now coloured my families hair.

 When Megan turned 16, she was delighted to find out what my former career was and always puts me to good use!! She has has red hair fort a few years now but thought a change was due and came home with some slightly purply dye .  Unfortunately because she chooses such vibrant colours, they do tend to fade, even with the small fortune we spend on her hair products.

 Roots done  and 25 mins later ..

 All one and we wait ...the bit I hate the most - washing it all off - kills my back in our piddly bathroom.


Not quite Dry - Will photo graph when it is.

Have also shaved hubby's head and cut Dort No1 but she has dissapeard.
still have Son's hair to do ( if he EVER gets Up) . For me now ....a bath !

Love Soojay xx

No comments: